Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Cluck" 4 Your Buck!!!!!
Well the Great BFT Albacore Trip was so Great! Most of those who attended are still recovering!!!My #@%*,I weighed my three Chickens at a astonishing 73lbs!!!The Blue Horizion,and Most Importantly Richard de Luna,will get you yours if interested!!!!! OPEN CHARTER' DATES TO BE ANOUNCED TOMARROW!!!!!!! Ohhh My.Yeeee Haaaaaa!!!!!!Come and Get Your Chicken's,your Going To Have A BALL!!!!!!!
[signature]

Hey there ROMEROFISHERKING,

Glad to hear you weren't 'scratching' for the chickens. KFC ain't got nothin' on BFT! San Diego and the Blue Horizon, How Sweet It Is. Understand you guys got good numbers per rod.

Mostly bait or jigs? What colors were good on the jig bites?
Any BFT oh, I mean any Bluefin Tuna?

JapanRon
[signature]
FisherKing,

Thanks for letting me use your rod and reel. Greg, Mark Jones and I just fed my whole apartment compex on maybe an 1/8 of what we caught. That was the best fishing trip I ever went on! I caught 4 Chickens, Greg got 7 or 8 and Mark got his 5.

Huge props to Mike Hodgdon for setting the trip up and to Richard DeLuna and his crew on the Blue Horizon. That was the most fun you can ever have with your pants on!!

Can't wait to see the pictures!!
[signature]
Hey Mark,

I caught a few chickens this week too! SEA CHICKENS, U know the white ones that are protected!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Aaron
[signature]
haha good stuff!

jow
[signature]
[size 2][size 1]Hello Guys,[/size]

[size 1]Yes Blue Horizon is the BOMB!!! Great Crew, Great Capitan, Great Company, Great Fishing, What an Epic Trip!!!!!!! Sean I hear you! I have been handing a lot of fish. I will be posting pictures today, and we already have a new date for our next Blue Horizon Adventure (Aug. 28th, 29th). We'll have more great prizes, and hopefully will see some new faces joining us as well![/size]

[size 1]THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO MADE THE TRIP!!! YOU GUYS MADE A GREAT TRIP EVEN BETTER!!!![/size]

[size 1]Hello JR, Most fish were caught on live bait (chovies) but the small megabaits were working (Booyaa caught a few on these, I think CoronaKing also), I know a few of us caught some on jigs, blue/whites, lighter colors, I think most jig colors were working, for a while there everything that hit the water was getting bit. We had the whole boat hooked up simultaneously 2 different times. I hope you can make it out for the next one![/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator

Hey theangler,

Doh! That ain't even funny! I've got a charter on the Aztec for August 28th with my fishing club (KC Fishing Club). !!!! Go figure... sheeeh! Another lost chance to fish with the BFT gang.

I ain't that experienced of a tuna angler so that would have been just the kind of trip I needed or would want to go on (kinder gentler group) for that matter.

Congrats and wishing the same for all next time too. Fishys ought to be bigger with a few BFT and YFT mixed in huh?!

JapanRon
[signature]