Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oregon Vaction Time
I'm finally heading back up to Oregon. 2 weeks in paradise! Tomorrw night, I'll be throwen spinners and spoons at the trout in the Deschutes. After that, I'll be in Bandon, freezing my butt off. But hey, while I'm there, I'll be going out once for Kings, once for Bottom fish. I really hope that I can get a king over 50 pounds! The bottom fishing there is really excellent, too. Last year, I watched a guy catch a 40 pound Ling Cod off of a smaller 20 inch Ling he already hooked into. I also took some 10 pound sea bass and cabazon. After that, I'm Newport bound. The Embarcadero will be my home for a week. On those docks, I usually nail upwards of 60 fish a day, ranging from sea bass to ling cod. I even caught a 30 inch halibut from there once! Put up one heck of a fight on my little spinning rod. While I'm there, I'm gonna go up to Pacific City and do some more Bottom fishing. Last year, my first year going out of there, my mom caught a 30 pound ling! I hope I can top that one this year! Well, good bye for now. Talk to you guys when I get back! and one more thing...

AMEN FOR THE COLD!!!!!

Jerry Jensen, the kid.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Sounds like a killer trip! Have a good time and bring back some that good salt water fish to enjoy throughout the year and remind you of you trip![/size][/font]
[signature]
I hope he has a good time but he sure is rubbing it in.
[signature]
Sounds like a killer trip[Smile] Have fun and dont forget the pic's. I love it when people bring pictures of where they went and the fish thay caught.
[signature]
I wish I had read this yesterday! I'll be in the Portland area Friday (the 8th) morning. Short trip. Heading back on Sunday after the wedding. I've never fished in OR. I know we are going out as soon as I get there, but I have no idea where. I am told that the groom wants to keep it a surprise, so I have to take all my gear to be prepared.

Could be Salmon....
Could be Bass...
Could be Trout...
Could be Walleye...
etc...etc...etc...

See you guys next week. Hope I have a great report and some fun pics to share.
[signature]