Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opening day
got this opening day at ten minutes to 8 i was home at 930 or so[inline 030.jpg]
[signature]
That's a real nice buck !!!
Taking my treestand down later this week , bullWinkle has bested me this year .
[signature]
no black powder action? or late doe season up that way?

by the way, I wont be stopping by next week with an elk, wasnt able to put together the cash to go...

Thats why I dont even bother getting excited any more... such is life... I had an elk permit once befor went and ended up with no elk then too, well they say third time is the charm.
[signature]
aint no deer up this way anymore..I may go out for late bow..if i start seeing some deer .but that's not looking to good ..
[signature]
things dont look good down here either, It seems the deer have moved out of the woods and in to the suburbs.

for now I guess the main focus is finding the three missing boys down by morencie.
[signature]
Deer count is way down .dont let the DNr tell ya any different..crazy about the kid's .seams to be the same story any more ..I dont get it ......my advice buy more bullets while you can ..this is getting crazy
[signature]
I beleive ya on the deer count, two springs ago we had a massive deer road kill. It didnt matter which way I went, there was at least one dead deer along the hiway every mile in a 50 mile radious of me. I never seen anything like that befor.

on the other thing, this past week was bad, parrents killing their kids, kids killing parrents, Kids disipearing, Kids turning up dead along the free way. Babies getting tossed over an over pass to his death.. Kids commiting suiside... Kids shooting at each other in the mall,

Then we got a president and congress who keep talking about a ballanced budget when 75% of every dollar it prints goes out of the contry. And then the president is talking about doubling the federal gasoline tax and others.. I swear these people just can not do basic math. The economy is already strangled because of high gas prices and they want to cause even more damage to the economy...

The think they can do this because they not have a car on the market that can get 90 miles to a gallon of gas, Hog Wash. That one car modle when it gets in to full production wont even count for 1% of the market, and sides of which, no one has the money to buy one... Least of all those living in economic squawlar.

Then there is failure to re-enstate the unemployment binifits, and there is talk of cutting social sucurity benifits and raising the age of retirement to the point you will die before you can retire.

Crazy * is an understatement for sure... I hope we get ice so I can go ice fishing.....

I hear the new governer is planning on seperating the dnr offices in to three departments insted of the two being combined in to one, the other side of the coin is that one person will be incharged over all three departments... "still it is some one he is going to apoint to the postion.
[signature]