Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!! I need fish photos
I'm sitting here in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico right now finishing a book on fishing Mexico. I've been working on this for 10 years. I'll have the text all wrapped up in a couple of days. My problem is that last year an external hard drive I had with all my photos suddenly stopped working. It's been sent around the US to see if anyone can get the info off but no can do. I have lots of hard copies of my own photos, which I can scan but lost all the ones people emailed me over the years. I don't want to be in all the photos so I am hoping some of you out ther may have some shots I can use.

I'm looking for good quality clean shots of all species available here in Western Mexico coast and Baja, doesn't matter if they were caught here ... not just the marlins, sails, dorado or tuna, but all the other stuff, spearfish, different jacks (amberjack, yellowtail, golden, black etc), trevallys (blue fin, big eye), rainbow runners, snappers, groupers, barracuda, Parrots, wrasses, triggers, puffers ... any oddball fish you might have caught. If you have any good shots holding a fresh caught fish (with all its colors), in focus and as hi res as you can, that would be awesome. Also looking for photos of women fishing/holding fish, other "fun" shots, wearing goofy hats or clothes, hook in the pants, stuff like that. Please see attached photos to see what I mean. I'll give you credit in the book for any photos used. Thanks, Jeff Klassen
[signature]