Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Womens Cancer Survivers Fishing Tournement
I was blessed to be asked to be an official at the first Womens Cancer Surviver Fishing Tourneyment.
They had around 25 entrants and around 1- of them weighed in at the end. The largest was a 3# 2oz brown 19.5". Seemed to be well recieved and they are talking about doing it again next year, could really turn into a great tournement and fund raiser for those who are struggleling through that difficult desease.

I took my wife out in our 12' starcraft and all went well except i forgot to loosen the vent screw on the gas tank. We go 100' and it would die. After a few attempts I just switched to the electric and tried to find her some fish. We had no luck but for our first time in the boat it was very good!
[signature]
Sounds like they had a great turnout for the first year. That was at west magic right? Im glad there are things around like this that help out and thanks. I hate those little vents i always forget mine [crazy]
[signature]
I had to laugh .... I have forgotten that vent too!!!

Too bad you didn't get into some fish too, but good that you two got out for a bit together.

Sounds like a tournament for a good cause. Congratulations on being chosen to be an official. They know a good man when they see him!
[signature]