Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have a Fishing Machine (vehicle)

Hey guys,

I just found some of my pictures of my fishing machine I had in Japan and thought others might have something like it.

Yikes!!! I scanned a 3x3 inch photo and killed the background in Photoshop. It's only supposed to be 3 by 3 inches. Good Grief!!!

When I know how to fix it, I'll be posting more photos. I may need to resize from the original scan.

Interior or Exerior photos welcome of your 'Machine'.

JapanRon
[signature]
Hey JR, That looks like the top of the line SUV of todays fishing world. I sure could have used one of those up in Bishop. They have a lot of sand traps in the roads. You need something just like you have pictured to reach some of the better ponds that are up there. Pretty cool.
[signature]
[size 2] I do not really go any where I would need a 4x4 or anything super heavy duty so I got a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT V6.[/size]

[size 2] Put one of those lockable fiberglass covers on the bed so I can leave fishing equipment in there if I decide to stop and shop, get lunch, whatever.[/size]

[size 2] I like it. Works good for me. Plus 5000lbs of towing capacity which works good if I need to tow a small boat or trailer.[/size]

[size 2] I am getting all tearee eyed. I have to go...[Wink][/size]
[signature]
Welllll,

I am still saving for my ultimate rod carrying machine/truck,ha ha ha. I got 3800 so far, any one have a 1993-1994 F150 in good shape for that price???/[sly]

I'm still looking and saving!

aaron
[signature]