Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American falls tourney.
I was told that there was going to be an ice fishing tourney at American falls does anyone know anything about it?
I'm hoping so I think it would be a great lake for for a tourney.
[signature]
There was a thread on here about the tournament, but it seems to have disappeared. Maniac Lures was putting it on. I kind of think it is Maddogg that you would PM, or maybe he will repost it. Sorry, I can't really remember for sure.
[signature]
cool thanks a bunch
[signature]
Yes it was Maddog. I was reading it last night but I can't find it now either.
Sounds like fun!
[signature]
It would be nice for those that were interested if it would be reposted. I think there was some interest, and as you say American Falls is a big enough reservoir for a tournament. There are some very nice fish in there.

In my opinion the whole thread shouldn't have been removed. The inflammatory remarks could have been edited out so that the information was still available for others that wanted it.
[signature]
You can google Maniac custom lures and get all info needed.
[signature]
Was there complaints about the tourney? I didn't get to see the negative feedback. Do people not like the idea of the tourney?
[signature]
[quote cpierce]It would be nice for those that were interested if it would be reposted. I think there was some interest, and as you say American Falls is a big enough reservoir for a tournament. There are some very nice fish in there.

In my opinion the whole thread shouldn't have been removed. The inflammatory remarks could have been edited out so that the information was still available for others that wanted it.[/quote]

Ageed why this is off topic it needs to be said, clean them up dont lock or delete if necesary send a pm to those who get out of line atleast thats my 3 cents
[signature]
I doubt if it was a tourney issue. Web sites run on companies spending advertising dollars. In trade for paying for the server time we all use, they get to self promote. It isn't fair to the companies that pay for this great site for all of us, to have companies that don't advertise for free.

JMHO
[signature]
Was it a fishing company putting on the tourney?
[signature]
[quote bassattttic]Was there complaints about the tourney? I didn't get to see the negative feedback. Do people not like the idea of the tourney?[/quote]

Not the tourney, but more that it is Utah based.
[signature]
Lol haha makes perfect sense. So let me guess, the locals in Idaho hate the idea of seeing Utah guys coming to fish? It is pretty dang funny how that works. Yet we bring so much money into there fish and game department
[signature]
[quote flygoddess][quote bassattttic]Was there complaints about the tourney? I didn't get to see the negative feedback. Do people not like the idea of the tourney?[/quote]

Not the tourney, but more that it is Utah based.[/quote]
And being Utah based, some of the residents of the United State of Idaho didn't like the illegal immigration of Utahn's to their country.
[signature]
That is ridiculous. This is a 50 state board. Decisions aren't made on a local basis as to how a board this size is run.
[signature]
They must be afraid that we are going to out fish them [Wink]
[signature]
[quote MMDon]That is ridiculous. This is a 50 state board. Decisions aren't made on a local basis as to how a board this size is run.[/quote]
Really? What planet are you living on. Mods with itchy trigger fingers love that "DELETE ENTIRE THREAD" button.
[signature]
I don't know what is going on with the missing threads. It wasn't me who deleated this. Maybe I missed something, but there was nothing wrong with debating the merits of an ice fishing tourney. We all have different opinions on the issue nothing wrong with sharing them and thinking about the different options.

I don't know if Maniac pays for advertising anymore, but they have in the past.

Windriver
[signature]
Those maniac guys are some good people and I think they would put on an awesome tourney.
[signature]
Hi Wind, question for you. Can just Sponsors here throw tournaments? I swear I have seen non sponsors throw them but it would be nice for a ruling.
[signature]
Anyone can put on a tourney, you just have to get all the permits from the state. From what i hear its a pain in the a%%.
[signature]