Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle New Year???
I hit the Nell this morning, water was 35 and air 34..

The lake was glass with a few ice sheets about a foot size at the ramp...

Managed a few fish, only two bass two cuts and 4 or 5 browns and 8 to 10 bows..

No wind till 2:00 when I was headed home..

Water at 2:00 was 39 and air was 51..

Oh yes I forgot the pictures..

.[inline P1030001.JPG]
[signature]
Was there any ice build up in the Rock Cliff area?
[signature]
Speaking of brownies........here's the beaut you yanked up from the Starv bridge area two weeks ago.

Been busy, Cliff, but I got some good info on where the Starv perch might be. See ya' at the mtg next Tues.
[signature]
I guess you could call it ice.. From where the creek runs in out to 100 yards, the water along the edge of the ice is only 12' deep and the edge of the ice is 1"..
[signature]
I got a few browns bigger then that today in my boat..

Let me know when you want to go..
[signature]
It's good to see the water levels are still up at Jordanelle, I was expecting more snow pack here but it's about the same on the other side of the country-no snow to speak of.
Let's hear about the bass you caught instead of the slimers, maybe some pics? I'm not busting your...baits lol, I'd like to see the colors on some winter time bass. They are still active but difficult to catch in the New England area, real light colored like one that has been in a livewell for a couple hours.
How's the PC club doing? Got a tourney schedule for 2012? send me a pm if you like, up to you.
[signature]
Nice fish bassrods! I have been meaning to get my tube up there any suggestions?
[signature]
Nice cutt dude.
[signature]
The bass came out of 65' of water, I didn't want to keep them up any longer then I had too..

So no pictures of them, but one was darker then the other and both was about 14"to 15" ..
[signature]
I hope it has a motor on it, I covered from the north end to the Rock Cliff arm to catch what I did.. But I was looking for bass not trout..
[signature]
Thanks! It was about 20" the other cut was a little smaller..
[signature]