Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starvation report
Hit starvation from the shore near the bridge at 7AM today. Ice is off so far as I can tell, but the 'ice off' feeding continues. Limited out in 45 minutes with one cut hybrid and three rainbow, 9 lbs between the four of them.

I caught them with three different types of floating bait. just off the bottom about 20 feet from shore. They were all stuffed to bursting with moss and tiny nymphs suggesting a very active feeding mode.
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report Rockdoc, sounds like a fun 45 min of catching[Smile] and some fat trout.
WH2
[signature]
Great report, thank you! Starvy is my favorite reservoir and I really appreciate fishing reports anyway. [Smile]
[signature]
[quote rockdoc]Hit starvation from the shore near the bridge at 7AM today. Ice is off so far as I can tell, but the 'ice off' feeding continues. Limited out in 45 minutes with one cut hybrid and three rainbow, 9 lbs between the four of them.

I caught them with three different http://www.pcpropane.com types of floating bait. just off the bottom about 20 feet from shore. They were all stuffed to bursting with moss and tiny nymphs suggesting a very active feeding mode.
[/quote]

Thanks for the report brotha good looking out.
[signature]