Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Fly Fishing Gear
Just wanted to give a heads up that Justin from Allen Fly Fishing is at the Wasatch Fly Tying Expo today and tomorrow. Great deals on his reels and rods. See them, touch them, buy them...LOL
South Town, fee is $1. All this to save our waters. Help support this, please.

Also Travis art. A local very talented artist and a wonderful person!
[signature]
My alpha 2 reel from allen fly fishing is awesome, hoping to get a new rod this sat to go along with it. See you their [cool]
[signature]
I hear ya, I have a new 3/4 I need a reel for. Wish they made the Turquoise Alpha in small size, I love that thing.
[signature]
yeah ended up getting the Turquoise in the 7/8 so now I need a new rod then I can give my 6 wt to my son then I want to get a 4 or 5 wt, maybe we can talk them in too making some turquoise in the smaller sizes [Wink]
[signature]
Already trying[Wink]
[signature]
Stopped by their booth this afternoon and Justin let me use one of their Myth rods for Mickey Anderson's casting class. After a 2-hour test drive, I couldn't let go of it--especially for the price--so ended up taking it home. Great prices on all Allen reels and rods. Check it out.
[signature]
Nice! A bit scary to hear, but nice[cool]
[signature]
I was hoping to get a new rod tomorrow but not going to happen will have to wait another week darnit, maybe I can try one out though.
[signature]
Well if one is good, two is better. I enjoyed casting the Myth 6 wt so much that I went back today and picked up a Myth 8.5' 4 wt and a red reel to go with it. I'm no expert but I was sure throwing tighter loops Casting just felt natural and easy. Can't wait to try them out on the water.
[signature]
LMAO I ended up with the Green reel and the ATS mid flex 9' 6 wt....we are so hopeless...
[signature]
Thanks for the heads up. I have the alpha 5/6 and I love it. Justin is the man and he makes sure you are taken care of. Great products, great prices. I have enjoyed my alpha reel and would recommend it.
[signature]
I am so jealous - I was going to go down and get an alpha II for the 3 wt but couldn't get off work in time. Of course I probably wouldn't have stopped there so maybe it was for the best for the wallet that I didn't get there.
[signature]
Have yet to throw one of his rods, 3 of his reels though [Smile]
[signature]