Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trout Plants
[size 3]Barring adverse weather, water or road conditions, the following lakes and streams, listed by county, have been restocked the week of October 6, with catchable-size rainbow trout from the Department of Fish and Game hatcheries: [/size]

[size 3]LOS ANGELES -- Little Rock Reservoir, Puddingstone Lake, Pyramid Lake, San Gabriel River (East Fork[/size]).
[signature]

Hey there tubeN2,

Sorry I didn't follow up on the planting thing. As you know, and I finally have come to accept (ha ha ha) is that they ain't planting no catfish or noe of them trout no-how, now way this week (now Friday.... Duh).

The bright side of the story is that since they didn't plant this last week, they will plant lakes like Cerritos and El Dorado next week with catfish, if not trout, for sure!

Let's hope anyway,

JapanRon
[signature]
Hey there JR, I can understand. How is your little project coming along??? I am getting ready to start one myself. I need to replace several windows in the house and a sliding glass door. In exchange for 3 weeks of unlimited fishing time. Not bad for 3 days work. ha ha.

Have fun with your project and I will have fun with mine. Later my friend.
[signature]

Hi there tubeN2 and son,

Good X-change in my book. My stratgy is a little different. This is fishing related so.... I'm doing some odd and ends and my next-door neighbor happens to be a retired jack-of-all trades from the old school (if there is such thing.. retired I mean).

I am supplying him with all the yellowtail I have caught recently and he is teaching me how to do stuff right.

I had to tie some cotton twine to some house wire to run it thru the walls up into the attic. I tied a full Bimini Twist to the wire. When he got the end of the wire, he said 'Good God! what kind of a knot is this? I said teasingly, the one that produces yellowtail dinners. good laugh!

You were going to me our finny friends today. Hope that 30lber hasn't tried to eat Tommys sidekick or his nieces or nephews!

JapanRon
[signature]