Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Bite at Laguna Niguel Lake!
Hello Guys,

Fished Laguna Niguel today. They are letting anglers use live Sunfish as bait (until Nov. 3rd) and they produce KILLER. We had a solid steady bite of over 20 2+ pound bass with a couple over 5.

If you get a chance get over to the lake its rocking! [center][Image: mikelargemouth.jpg][/center] [center][Image: kentlargemouth.jpg][/center] [center][Image: mikelargemouth1.jpg][/center] [center][Image: kentlargemouth1.jpg][/center] [center][Image: mikelargemouth4.jpg][/center] [center][Image: mikelargemouth3.jpg][/center]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hey there theangler, Those are some nice looking buckets. I replied to your post earlier. Hope you can come up this way some time. We have a couple of larger buckets that we are after.
[signature]

Hi theangler,

Really cool pictures except..... some were so dark we couldn't see the fish being held up clearly! ha ha

That crack is kinda like the punch line where the guy writes to his potential mate 'PS: send picture of boat and trailer'

Seriously, awesome bass and I'm sure you had a ball. LNL is a great lake and I wish they were one of our advertisers as management seems eager to be helpful while enforcing certian rules meant to protect the fishes enviornment and and humane treatment of their charges.

I noticed you guys weren't sitting in any donuts, that we could see anyway, and hope you do the stealth thing too in tubes when the trout are planted.

Again, thanks for the story and pics.

JapanRon
[signature]