Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos from Catalina
Hey Guys...

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting my pics of my trip to Catalina back in June. I actually got 'em developed a couple weeks ago, but have just been far too lazy to actually post them. Har [cool] These are just pics of some of the calicos that I caught...
[signature]

Hey there SturgeonKid,

Great Pictures. Looks like you had a few days camping too. I noticed on the map they had an official camp ground just down the way from Avalon and that looks like where you might be. Do you know if you are allowed to camp freely on the beach? It seemed like the conservation organization might be pretty strict with the habitat and animal protection when it comes to land use.

Nice fishies, thanks

JapanRon
[signature]
AWESOME CATCH!!! those are some nice calicos you got there! i miss fishing the island already! since i got that job on the half day, all i can do is look at all the pictures that i have of the island! boohoo..

looks like you had a great time. did you tube it at all???

sorry bro...i forgot[:/]

joe
[signature]
*COUGH* baby killr!! [Tongue]

Those are the small ones!! I free netted one the other day coming out of the San Pedro light that went like 5 pounds! [pirate]

aarOn
[signature]
them are some nice looking eaters[cool]

were you serf fishing?
[signature]

Hey there dh_tubinaaron,

I was just asking tubinjoe about you and chris! Shame on you! You know I depend on you for those right-off-the-boat reports. Anyways... good to see you're still on the deck.

It's aways been a no no to free gaff a fish when sportfishing but I don't know about the free netting business. Sounds OK to me if you spotted the fish at the bow and as long as the boat was going over 10 knots when you finally netted that guy? ha ha ha

Really Hot Rail!!!!!!

JapanRon
[signature]
Hey Ron,

Ya its paint ball season for Chris and I now soo if you don't find us working we're practicing for tournaments.

Come fish on our boat sunday. Light loads and we have been catching lings consistently to 16lbs and Yellows to 15lbs last weekend. The funny thing is that they will eat the Feathers and the rapalas behind the boat like tuna......

we ended the weekend with 6 yellows to 15lbs, 9 ling cod to 16lbs (every mackerel down was a fish or a bite) a halibut that was 25in, 60 bonito, 50 barracuda, 100 calicos and 20 sand bass, all nice grade fish

Come on RON come fish on a real boat!

A G
[signature]

Hey dh_tubinaaron,

It just so happens.... I'm fishing it tomorrow!!

JapanRon
[signature]