Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More on Green Nightcrawlers
[size 1]Hey Anglers, I found this no muss, no fuss kit for you if you are having problems finding dye for your crawlers.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1248;]
You can find them at Wallys World for around 4 1/2 bucks. It will make several dozen nitro green crawlers. The brand name is Lindy. [/size]
[signature]

Hi there tubeN2,

Thanks for the heads up. I just adopted a container of crawlers but caught 0 catfish for my first effort this afternoon/early evening.

I will run a comparison test on them next week.

Thanks,

JapanRon
[signature]
Hello Guys,

Thank you tubn2. How has the fishing been on Castiac? Have you had another run at the lagoon lunkers lately? Word has it that Castiac or Dixon hold the next world record. What do you think?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I haven't heard about Dixon but I do know that this little Torpedo that I am after is around the 22lb mark which would put him in contention for awhile. But he is not he Moby Dick that was the previous record. Moby has been spotted many times and is estimated at @30lb. Think of that one on the wall of fame for world records.
[signature]
I hear that! Moby Dick is a siutable name!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I just wonder if it is still safe to tube in that water with something like that lurking around. You would be liable to lose a foot.
[signature]