Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booyaa, Pics of the 4 Day?
Hey Booyaa,

I know you slayed'em on your 4 day, how about some pics?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator

Hi Booyaa,

4 day trip?! Wow! Sounds like you musta had fun. As theangler said 'How about some pic's?' I trust you'll post them when you get 'em.

My Booyaa gear really did the trick this last summer season, wears like iron. Quality stuff.

Awaiting your usual outstanding report and..... those grip and grins.

JapanRon
[signature]
Sorry Guys, I have been slackin on my responses. Looks like everyone is doing well. While I was on our 4 day to Guadalupe, I took a s*&^ load of photos and have Jim Macaluso breaking them down on to CD for everyone on the trip.

Just an absolutely great trip. First and Foremost Shawn Trowbridge on the Legend is an aggressive Captain than runs one of the better fishing platforms on the Sea. If the fish aren't biting or they aren't big enough he will move. He is straight up on a mission to put you on fish and take care of his people. Crew works together like a greased wheel.

Graphite USA sponsored trip, damn, what can I say. GUSA goes Big. You will probably see some of the custom shirts that were made specifically for the trip. On the front left chest it states TRIP BIG or DONT TRIP.

14 Passenger Ultra Limited Load. They bring over 30k worth of rods and reels geared up for the passengers to use. You could actually get on board with Shorts and a T-shirt and they have everything else.

They raffled off 10 Rods at avg. retail value of $250.00. and miscelaneous stuff like T-shirts Visors, Hats. Also they give away for the angler who catches the biggest fish of all of the GUSA AND GUSA/Booyaa sponsored Trips another Gusa Rod a Trinidad 40 and all kinds of other great Stuff.

Fishing was awesome, conditions were like fishing on Laguna Niguel Lake in the morning...GLAAAAAASS. Nothing better than watching 40-90 Pound Yellowfin doing acrobatics within 3 feet of the boat. Couple times if you were quick with the gaff, you wouldn't have needed equipment. Bite was consistant throughout he entire trip with most Yellowfin coming in at about 50 pounds. Big Fish was a 92 Pound Bad Boy.

Roy Hastings took 2nd place fishing the new 54"shorty with 40 pound test on an old sealine that the 3 screws came out of while the real was burnin'. Brother Lee took 3rd place with I believe a 75 plus pounder.

All good people on this trip, which was huge. The Pangeros traded us beer water, soda and champagne for 50 plus live lobsters making for an awesome meal on Saturday Night.

I will post photos once I get them.

Booyaa!!!

Romero
[signature]

Hey there GreenManaleshi,

Booyaa!

Good to hear about one of the things you've been up to. Nothing better than fishing and 4 full days..... awesome.

Awaiting those great pictures.

JapanRon
[signature]
Hope to SEE Them SOON,or the next set of clothing you'll be wearing is a Pair of Overall's Partner!You know how those FARMER's just'a Love Doe's SKUNKS! Hummm? lol lol lol
[signature]