Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my limit today
Its not every day you catch your limit of perch. Its a dirty job but somebody's got to do it. A lot of 8 and 9 inchers. Couple dozen 10 inchers and 2 11 inchers. Momma says its a fish fry tomorrow with the outlaws I mean the inlaws Wink. I'd go back and pound them again but I gotta save some for ice fishing. The pics tell it all.
[signature]
Way to go Glen. Happy eating.
[signature]
[quote PIKEMAN99] Momma says its a fish fry tomorrow with the outlaws I mean the inlaws Wink.[/quote]

I have always called them the bylaws as in Mother by lawand some (by) laws are just plain stupid. [Wink]
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Holy perch fest! I bet that was so much fun!
[signature]
Ya they always say you can pick your friends but you can't pick your relatives. Its a good thing you don't pick your mother in law or no one would get marriedWink Wink. I am just hoping they don't roll the 4wheelers itomorrow.
[signature]
I thought [#0000ff]TubeDude[/#0000ff] and I may have left a few of the perch for other folks. I think there may be plenty left for the hard water season that's coming. I hope we can meet over there this winter. Thanks for the PM earlier this week, it helped me find the "hotspot".
Take care Glen, see you in December if not sooner.

Mike
[signature]
*shutters at the thought of filleting all of those*
Nice catch, bet that was fun fishing
[signature]
Ya you gotta love em and your family that you are sharing them with to fillet that many.Smile And your welcome Mike See ya on the hard deck.
[signature]
+1
[signature]
Your fish finder can locate Goldfish Crackers?! We can't keep those things stocked in our house...

My fingers hurt for you, G.
[signature]
Nice job! Have you been to Powell lately? If so, give me a heads up, we're going to bullfrog in about two weeks.
[signature]
[quote OutSideFishing]*shutters at the thought of filleting all of those*
Nice catch, bet that was fun fishing[/quote]

Two words "WEAR GLOVES" Smile
I would rather fillet perch than a white bass.

Only two spots a on a perch to watch out for.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Nice PIKEMAN, you cant beat a mess of perchies, ill take a limit of those over any fish any day!!! just fried up some DC perch last night and YUMMM!!!!
thanks for the report
[signature]
Hice haul of perch Glenn, what is the limit there, 50? Either way, that is a lot of perch. I see you have a side scanner, is it a Lorwance or Hummingbird?
[signature]
Nice catch Glenn, we got into them a couple times this summer, but had to search to get away from the small ones. Looking forward to some hard deck fishing in a few months.
[signature]
Good on ya Glen
[signature]
Humminbird 797c2 Si ???.

About what level did you have your minimum depth set to? It looks like you were zoomed into the bottom 6' or so.
[signature]
I believe the fish finder was on auto.so 60 to the bottom on both top screens. 120 to the right and 120 to the left on the side image. It is 797 ci di. I usually don't run on gold fish but I did then to show you the depth of the fish which were Aprox. 16 feet thick. What you seen is better known in the fishing world as a cloud of perch which moves back and forth every ten to fifteen minutes. The other picture is when I had 30 in the live well. I caught another20 before I went home. Trust me Thanks for all the nice comments I hope I made it clear Damn i gotta get a computer doing this on a phone sucks.
[signature]