Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
from the wife
Mike and Joan were having some problems at home and were giving each other the "silent treatment." But then Mike realized that he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 am for an early morning drive with some pals to a fishing tournament . Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and so lose the "war"), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 am." The next morning, Mike woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 am and that his friends would have left for the lake without him.

Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't awakened him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 am. Wake up."

Men simply are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

' HOWDEY AQUAMAN " !
[signature]
i win all all "wars" i just bribe my wife with money LOL
[signature]
HAHAHAHA THATS A GOOD ONE!! I,D DO THE SAME, BUT I,D PROBABLY GONE FISHIN WITH THEM. AHAHA GOOD ONE GIRL!! I,LL HAVE TO MEMBER IT.[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
Haha! That was a nice one!
[signature]
I hate the silent treatment.[pirate]
[signature]
[size 2]I give the silent treatment plus the look. Works great. Wife tries to draw me into an argument I say nothing and walk away.[/size]

[size 2] She will follow me and say," Say somehting! Your driving me nuts! " I will look and Smile and she will say, " If you don't say something I am not talking to you!! " [/size]

[size 2] Then I say, "Ok "[sly][/size]

[size 2] [/size]
[signature]