Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to fish on the lower weber?
I have fished the middle section quite a bit but I'm hearing folks talk about the lower more but I'm not familiar with where to go. Where are some good spots to go? Anyone want to go fish it with me?
[signature]
Take the exit in Round Valley (just east of Morgan) and go down the farm road to the south.

Of course, now that I've said that, you'll probably find 15 trucks parked there with guys wadering up!
[signature]
The devils slide area is a popular place, take the taggart exit the river on the right.
[signature]
A few days ago it was high and muddy.
[signature]
Thanks all for the tips... Looking forward to trying some new water! If anyone needs a fishing buddy just let me know!
[signature]
I don't know when you were there last but that road is posted as private property.
[signature]
[quote Fly_Flicker]I don't know when you were there last but that road is posted as private property.[/quote]

yup, unless they are talking the area closer to ogden where you have to cross the tracks
[signature]
Really? I went there only once and it was open then. My apologies.

I wonder if they'd let you walk in through the golf course? It wouldn't hurt to ask.
[signature]
if we are talking about the same place, where you park on the dirt road right next to the highway and then walk over the tracks and make the long walk to the river? i might be Confused myself. as for the golf course the answer i have always received is no. now if your talking higher up, a little past (east) the golf course, but below taggarts, thats my in laws, brothers land. he used to let people park and hike across the field all the time, but after finding tons of trash and someone dumping 5 car batteries in his fields near the river he has cut that off
[signature]