Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rain
[mad] rain rain go away i wanna fish one more day[Tongue]
[signature]
did the sun come out at all today ? [unsure]

with the fish i been catching it takes telling the story six times before i can finally lie it up to being a keeper length !, lol ![crazy]
[signature]
i think the sun is gone till march ....there will be ice next week ..and then dave will be a happy camper ..he can come up here and ice fish with us
[signature]
[cool]Hey, bro, I been trying to PM you some sunshine. I guess the file size is too big. It won't seem to go through.

I'll tell ya what. If you could get some of that rain to the western states...like Arizona...we would hand carry the sunshine out to you. It sucks when your favorite little float tubing pond has been dry for three years.

Didja get your sweetheart (boat) tucked in for the winter?
[signature]
no i didnt get the boat up yet ...it looks like its gonna be nice next week ...in the upper 40s....hahaahahaha[crazy]
[signature]
it was 70 here yesterday and fryday almost 70 on thursday as well.

I went out fryday but it was a bit wensday, I was going out today but it wetted all day, no let up. just different degrees of wettness.

so I was stuck inside all day watching the lions win a game, can you beleive it? the lions actualy won, to bad my money was on the raiders[pirate]

they are calling for some nice days here in the next couple as well, I might go out and cast a couple times.

got a buddy just moved over to hawk lake. now I just have to talk him in to getting a fishing license. got him out a couple times this past summer, he did not get a bite eather time but he did help me land a few woppers... 4 master angler size fish that is....
[signature]
yeah GO lions [Tongue] one good thing about rain ...i get the day off cant work in the rain...........not in my kinda work[pirate]
[signature]
LIONS WON ? [shocked]

LIKE I'M GONNA BELIVE THAT ! [Tongue]

NAXT THING YOUR GONNA TRY TELLING ME IS THAT ARNIE IS GOO-BA-NAA of CA-DE-FOURN-YAA [crazy] .

I SURE WISH THAT PONY EXPRESS RIDER WOULD GET A FASTER HORSE ![cool]
[signature]
HAHAHA YOU MISSED IT ...THE LIONS WON ...YOUR GONNA HAVE TOO WAIT A FEW MORE GAMES BRFORE ANOTHER ONE
[signature]
Rain? What rain? All I saw falling today was fluffy white stuff. I'm hoping for some sunshine sometime soon. We got like 5 minutes of it on Sunday and I was too pooped to go out. Other than that 5 minutes, we've had clouds and high's in the upper 30's for over a week with no end in sight.

But you know what? I just got me some fingerless gloves so I can keep my hands toasty warm whilst out fishing this coming weekend!
[signature]
I herd you got 4-5 inches today tomarow we are suspost to have 75 degrees, get out the suntan lotion again

I am going to attempt to get out tomarow for an hour or so
[signature]
We got lucky here in the metro area... only about 1.5 inches. [:/]

There was a nice line of snow that went from Willmar to Duluth that was about 6 inches. International Falls got a record-breaking 9 inches of the beautiful white stuff.

Rescue me! I want the 70's again!
[signature]
70's ? how come i'm scraping off 4" of goosebumps off my arms , lol ! [crazy]

bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ![laugh]
[signature]
dont look over your sholder, cause the sue locks are expecting 11 inches of goose bumps tomarow....[Smile] bring on the ice...
[signature]
yep when the old man winter shows up dave's out there to greet him with a Smile ![Smile]

ya' ting day jus' mite be brudders ![Wink]
[signature]
how is the white stuff?

think you will have the white stuff for opening day?
[signature]
it will be here very soon ![Wink]

this will be the first opener since i started hunting that i myself will not be the hunter . instead i will be a tutor . one of my little brothers is now 16 and is deerless .[Sad]

we have a 10 acre private property parcel that is prepaired for him . i will be gunless to avoid temptation when the bucks arive [shocked],

this is his year , his hunt . [cool]

can it get any better than that ? heck no , what a good feeling ![Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]