Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT flags, get them while you can
This is the last order of BFT flags that I will make for this year. If you are interested, order now. These flags will come with your user name on them and will cost $10 each. If you pick it up, in the Ogden area, that will be the final cost, if you want me to ship it to you the cost will be $15.
Also, I'm considering having some BFT caps made up. I would like to know if any of you would be interested and if so what color would you want. I was thinking, dark green, dark blue or black. Other colors would be considered but we would need a dozen of each color to place an order, so I thought I would start off with some basic colors.

EDIT: Today March 4th 2013 will be the last day this year to order flags for this year.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#000000][size 4] Curt , put me down for a Flag and 2 Dark Blue hats.[/size][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
What type of hat, trucker, flexfit, snap back?
[signature]
Please put me down for a flag.
[signature]
I was thinking about Baseball type caps, I'll attach a pic. They will not look exactly like this because this one is just a sewed on patch but the back is the style I would like to get because they are a little nicer than the velco type.
[signature]
I'd take a couple hats, black and blue would be my choice.
[signature]
I am in for a flag.
[signature]
I would take two black hats
[signature]
Curt, I would like a flag as well.
[signature]
Curt,
I sent you a PM with a couple of questions concerning the flags. I do want one.

Mike
[signature]
Anyone else interested? Everyone that replied is on the list. Need 5 more members, to place an order.
[signature]
Two flags and one hat please.
[signature]
What color cap?
[signature]
Camouflage or dark green (1st choice) matches my warm camouflage hunting clothing that doubles for ice fishing while my warmer season camouflage enables me to sneak up on stream and shore fish without spooking them. Black (second choice) works also because I have some black jackets.

Thanks for all the work you do for our fine group!
[signature]
I'd be in for a cap. Whatever color is fine. Blue sounds good - I got a tan one (has a built in LED light) made with an iron on.

Hey - fyi ya'll - those flags work perfect with the skinny fiberglass poles you can get, ones they use in many parking lots to mark the boundaries for the plows. The 'sleeve' is just the right width.

Good going on rolling this out Curt.
so RPF - where you been? I've been expecting to hear some adventure stories of your ice outings. Ever work out an 'ice bike'?
Was looking forward to tails from a new - icer.

There's hard deck time still. The BFT flag is fun/easy to raise from an ice fishing rig.
My ice fishing has been mostly vicarious by enjoying our posts and keeping my mind into it purchasing equipment and designing some just in my mind though hopefully to be built and ready in time for next ice fishing season.

Fortunately, from the perspective of these times before The Great Collapse, I've been able to work a lot of overtime though at the expense of time for ice fishing except for fishing Strawberry with friends for just one day.

I'm sorry I missed out on tent city and meeting ice fishermen and maybe even ice fisherladies, but I hope to be much more active with ice fishing next season.

Perhaps there's still time for one more day of ice fishing on decaying end-of-season ice by dragging my pontoon boat instead of a sled, but I'm already thinking about shore fishing the reservoirs and getting a fishing bicycle ready for that. Today, I bought more lures and tackle bags.
[signature]
Put me down for 2 flags and a blue hat!
[signature]
Count me in for the flag, if I'm not to late. Thanks
[signature]
[quote CoyoteSpinner]

Hey - fyi ya'll - those flags work perfect with the skinny fiberglass poles you can get, ones they use in many parking lots to mark the boundaries for the plows. The 'sleeve' is just the right width.

[/quote]

Know where they sell those fiberglass poles?
[signature]