Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shark Fishing Hawaii
We were fishing out of Honolulu in Oahu, HI. It is midnight so it was dark out there, but fishing was pretty good... hooked four sharks and got three to the boat. Out of the 12 people on board I was one of the lucky three who hooked up! I was stoked. I think my fish fought the best as well, it was tough reeling him in though cause they didn't get the belt on me very well. Check it out. The thumbnail you see at the beginning is the third shark which was the biggest but never got very good video of it cause he was on the dark side of the boat, so this was a photo I took of the shark! If you're planning on going to Hawaii this is a fun reasonably priced fishing excursion which doesn't take any daylight hours away.
[signature]
Looks like it was a great time!! I almost tried that when I was in Hawaii but ended up going for Marlin and Mahi's. I'll have to try that next time, it looks like it was a lot of fun! Congrat's on the great lookin fish! I'm curious, who did you fish with, it looks like it was a good crew and skipper?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Yeah they were a great crew. Gave us a ton of information and really worked hard for us! Super friendly as well.

This is a link to the charter we used, Sportfish Hawaii.
http://www.sportfishhawaii.com/sharkfishing.htm
[signature]