Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really Cool Saltwater Bass Tournament

Hey there guys,

The SWBA organization is sponsoring a 'Race for the Cup' tournament for 2004. If you like saltwater bass fishing you should look into this program.

The first event will be Feburary 7, (Thursday) 2004 at Newport Harbor with the conditions of artificials only (scents ok), cast and retrieve method only, and 5 live fish total per team at weigh-in allowed only.

JapanRon
[signature]
Hey Ron,

you want to go?? You me and Tubin Chris or Joe should go! We could rent a boat at Daveys Locker for the day and show up in that. We have all fished for bass in the bays and would be able to catch them...

Seriously lets do it!

aaron G
[signature]

Hey there DH_tubinaaron,

That might be a really cool idea. I already talked to the organizer and we would need to be in every event (5 over the year) in various locals here in so cal. and.... we would have to all commit to participate (no substitutions).

You're right! it would be cool to do it and I would love to fish with you guys. Would be nice to be sponsered by BFT tackle huh!? ha ha

JapanRon
[signature]
LETS DO IT!!! this would be awesome. 2 anglers per skiff!.... aaron, you have a license so you could get one, and ron could get one cause he's..... well.... [Wink]

joe
[signature]