Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice weekend on the Green...
Memorial Day weekend was not as busy as I expected, maybe because the weather was dicey. The fish are fat and healthy this year, actually bigger than I have seen in a long time...fished the A and upper part if B...Cicada's are out and big....I caught most underneath on Olive WD40's and Olive emerger's.
[signature]
Glad you had a good time. That's an advantage to being a cop. You can say you're going to fish somewhere on BFT and all the criminals go somewhere else[laugh]. Nice fish. Did you mange any on top with a cicada pattern?
[signature]
No topwater action for me unless you count indicator takes, had 3 fish take my indicator, heard them in the trees, guides were swearing by them, I hooked two buddies up with some Cicadas and they threw them for awhile with no luck [crazy]
[signature]
Sounds like the last cicadas hatch I fished years ago there.
[signature]
I am sure if I would have taken more time to fish they would have produced but I spent most of my time trying to get 3 novice flyfishermen into fish.
[signature]
Great report Remo. I had a feeling on the weather. We drove home this morning through thick as &^%$ fog
[signature]