Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blacksmith Fork (Logan)
Hey guys

I will be up in Logan this weekend helping with the Bike MS Ride. I am going to try and break away for a few to throw some line. Was thinking of hitting Blacksmith. Any thoughts or suggestions?
[signature]
Don't forget your powerbait![Wink]
[signature]
I haven't fished it since early spring (been too busy with bass when I can actually make it out), but I've always done pretty well there with a dry dropper setup. I typically fish it higher up the canyon, although you get a lot of people who set up camp on a spot and stay there all summer, so sometimes it's hard to find a secluded spot.
[signature]
[quote TyeDyeTwins]Don't forget your powerbait![Wink][/quote]

Hey - watch your place! Might as well tell him to bring a tye-dye crawler and cheesy marshmallows! (can you tie one of them?) [:p] [crazy]

Stop in at Roundrocks - THEY can give you some real local fly-advice for the current season/hatch/water.
Advice is free. Now if you want GOOD advice, might pick up a couple flies the recommend while you're at it. [Wink]
That's some sound advice. Round Rocks is always a good place to start.
[signature]
[quote CoyoteSpinner][quote TyeDyeTwins]Don't forget your powerbait![Wink][/quote]

Hey - watch your place! Might as well tell him to bring a tye-dye crawler and cheesy marshmallows! (can you tie one of them?) [:p] [crazy]

Stop in at Roundrocks - THEY can give you some real local fly-advice for the current season/hatch/water.
Advice is free. Now if you want GOOD advice, might pick up a couple flies the recommend while you're at it. [Wink][/quote]

Just tryin to keep up with the kings of satire on here....remo 50 and kotchanut!

Cheesy marshmallows??????? That could be some sort of new samores treat for the campfire!!!
[signature]