Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass in action
The bass are finally coming out of their caves a little bit. Check out my fb blog with the pictures from the past 2 trips this week [cool].

https://www.facebook.com/Flyfishinglover...page_panel
[signature]
Those are good looking fish, I have also been getting the itch to go a Bassin'. I hope this is the year I start getting after them a little more!
[signature]
Ya the bass fishing is weird this year in the early season. The random storms have been spooking the bass away easily as well no vegetation growing still so the bluegills are hiding as well.
[signature]
Pretty sweet bass!! Where do you flyfish for bass around here?
[signature]
I am glad to hear, maybe my struggles lately with gills and LMBs have not been a result of my entry level knowledge. I have been trying for over a month with little success, hopefully that starts to change with the rising temps.
[signature]
I go fly fishing for bass where ever they're swimming [Wink]. For early season I head to day break but it's been hit or miss for the past month. I always catch and release the bass out of that lake.
[signature]
Water temp is still to cold for most of the lakes and no vegetation aren't growing in the past month. The cold snaps we have been getting is sure delaying everything.

When it warms up I'm more than willing to show you a few tricks.
[signature]
Bass are sure fun on a fly rod. I have become addicted to chasing them and have been spending more time chasing bass than trout.

Below is my biggest bass to date that I caught yesterday. She was released to lay her eggs and fight another day.
[signature]
dang that's a monster [shocked]
[signature]
I will have to take you up on the offer.
[signature]
Ya no problem I'm always willing to give back especially with all of the other people that iv'e meet that helped me out.
[signature]