Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln launch 3-12
The boat floated before the trailer fell off the end of the ramp. Use the electric to get out of the harbor. 1.3 average on the finder. Around 3 ft of water. Managed to get a 22 and 26 inch before we got blown off. The 26 female is back in the lake. The 22 male was delicious. Still some ice on the island. Got brave on the way on and trimmed way up. Didn't even stir up mud. [fishon]
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Nice! [Smile]
[signature]
Beautiful fish! Nice report!
[signature]
Sweet fish man
[signature]
Very Good! Congratulations on some beautiful fish. I got out last week on one of our pontoon boats, but didn't fish. The pictures you posted will open the flood gates.

[url "http://www.handinhandoutdoors.org"]www.handinhandoutdoors.org[/url]
So did you actually fall off the end?
How easily did the trailer pull back over the ramp end?
Did you have plenty of ramp to get the boat back on the trailer when leaving, now that you new where the end was?
NICE JOB!!
[signature]
I was surprised there wasn't more people there, there was people camping that had a boat, only one other launched, but I know he is as crazy as me, its still low, was reading about 7 ft out in the middle, easy to find the bottom if you get to close to shore. there was about half dozen wadding warriors out, temp sensor wasn't working so I don't know the water temp.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
Never went off the end, but I was watching close for it, there is some rocks on the ramp the trailer jumped over, my boat is 19 ft, bigger ones might fall off the end. I wadded out to the end of the ramp last fall, it drops off about foot n half, all the rocks are piled up about 15 ft past that from boats pushing up on there trailers, I tried to knock them down a little with my feet,
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.