Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready for 2017 and the new chapter
All I can say 2016 has been a really crazy ride for me. Finally got my Cdl in October after practicing for over 1 month with all of the hours studding payed off with the down side was that I've haven't been up to fish this year as much. Now that I got more free time my video production shall be kicking in high gear for 2017.

Just couple weeks ago I got contacted by a guy who's creating a fishing website know as pond hopper nation and he asked me to be the representative for Utah so I end up taking this opportunity and hope that they'll be some fun things coming soon in life especially when I've noticed he got a few high end youtuber so maybe I'll be able to check out other states and go fly fishing all around the US one day

Thanks to all of the bft member's who have helped me out with the many years I've been on this form even with my old user name. Without great people like Tubedude, Flygoddess, ETDT, TDT and Remo I probably wouldn't have gotten this opportunity. With all of the trash talk we have in the past but in the end you 5 are the best I've meet, who helped me out the most. and I'm very grateful to be able to meet you.

This shall be one great way to kick off a new chapter in my life and make 2017 and the future better Smile
[signature]
Just curious, but whatever happened to the Tie Dyed Twins?? Haven't seen a post from them in a while now.
[signature]
[#0000FF]I used to be in frequent contact with them but haven't heard from either for a while. Got it through the grapevine that they are both deeply immersed in study and pursuing advanced degrees. No fishing and no BFT. Good luck to them.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
They're both been going to college and tons of back country skiing.
I've hang out with them a few times but haven't fished with one or the other in a good 3-4 years.
[signature]