Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capture Your Catch! Water Wolf 1.1 UW Camera!
New upgraded Water Wolf Underwater Camera 1.1 for trolling, casting, bottom & floating fishing applications. A huge improvement over the original 1.0 unit showcased at the 2014 ICAST.
Features- 120m (393.7ft) Operational Range.
Anti Wobbling Retrieve
4hrs Continuous Recording
Built In Mike
Low Light Shooting
720GB HD
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Weighs 58g (2.05oz)
Length 120mm (4.72in)
Wide Angle 120' x 90'
Micro SD Card (Up Tp 32GB) Type 10 Recommended
CAMERA FLOATS IF MAINLINE BREAKS
Accessory Packs-
Universal Fishing Mounting Kit (Included)
Vertical Fishing Mounting Kit
Bottom Fishing Mounting Kit
Tight lines & please be safe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir52Qu_s8UU
[signature]
Thanks for the review on this unit. I've actually been looking at buying a unit like this but the Go Pro was the only one that I had heard much about. Looking forward to seeing the video it produces. What did you pay for it Chris?
[signature]
I qualified as a Pro-Staffer for Okuma Fishing's Water Wolf. It retails around $179.99.
[signature]
Thanks Chris, I'll look into it some more, this coming year. My goal was to mount it on the windshield of my boat, so I could take Video of my fishing trips, like you do. I've noticed your past video was done with what I thought was a Go Pro, is that correct? Do you think with this new camera you will be able to use it the same or is just for under water use? Hope you have a great New Year Chris.
[signature]
The shooting units i use are the Contour 2 & 3 with headband & 1/4in thread tripod mount.
[signature]
Aloha Chris.

I love that little camera. I have been using that one for a few years on a test basis. My film crew has the bigger ones that are used to film around and under the boats when we are fishing abroad. [fishon]
[signature]
I would love to be in that position one daySmile
[signature]
You should almost be halfway there.

I got on about 17 years ago. It involves a lot of traveling but the experiences of fishing around the world is one of the best perks.

We do hit HI once in awhile. It all depends on the fishing industry and the advertising that each area needs.

We do fishing videos for the promotion of fishing in the different countries and those videos are shared with other countries to promote fishing visitors.

Many of the riggings you use are common with us. I have seen a couple new tricks from you and have incorporated some of them in different areas.

I am currently in Jakarta Indonesia for a couple of weeks.

We may be doing a trip your way in the near future. I usually like to break off from the group on our free time to go play at Lake Wilson aka: Wahiawa Reservoir.

It would be fun to see you do a video of the Peacocks some time.

Aloha
[signature]