Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Porky and more
I am a bit behind on updates. The result of having some fun adventures this year.

Anywho been to the porky a week or so back. Wife and I were  out early celebrating another anniversary. Decided to go check out Porcupine. Was the middle of the day. Did not matter my bride was on one every 10 minutes or so. Nothing big but what a hoot if you have kids that need a good experience. Only stayed an hour or so. Perfect.

She was using a Jake's lures, powerbait purple color and and a worm. Rainbows approved. We were mid Lake but saw other catching in other locations. Heard some kokes were caught but can't confirm.

We also just returned from 7 days in Idaho with our RV but that is for an differnt day to post when I catch up. I will post that on the idaho group.

Here is a very fun short video 

https://youtu.be/QJNaIxC-Ws4
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
The Pig, a fun enjoyable day time place with very nice scenery. I used to camp along the stream above Porcupine and deer & grouse hunt too in the 70's. I was disappointed to see a gate in place 25yrs later. Thanks for sharing a new adventure in an old playground.  Cool  
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Wow, that's a steep little fishing spot there, they must have stocked a bunch of bows in porcupine for the catching to be that good in the middle of the day. From the looks of it the lake is full?