Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing camera help/info
Professional Fish Finder Underwater Fishing Video Camera 7" Color LCD HD Monitor 600TVL

I want to buy a ice fishing underwater camera but they always a lot of money but I found this one off amazon and it seems to have good reviews but I was wondering if anyone here has this exact one or has ever used it before or if you have any thoughts on the matter.

Thanks everyone!

http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Finde...ish+camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yjUaR1Wks
[signature]
Got a aqua view view not color I'll sell send me a pm
[signature]
Looks like a little false advertising going on. I've seen the videos on the second youtube link before. They were shot with GoPro cameras and not the camera they are advertising.
[signature]
I have a friend who has that model and he hates it. He has been trying to get rid of it since the day he got it.
[signature]
well I am glad I made this post or I probably would have bought it!

Can you tell me why your friend hates it? I would like to know if it has any good qualities.

I have 140 buck in amazon gift cards and I am just trying to find a good camera for not a lot of money but its just a dream I guess like most things that are to good to be true.
[signature]
His biggest complaint is the subpar qualiry of the image.
[signature]
try putting different cameras on A wish list on Amazon and Walmart. you'll get offersr galore. I did that with a hummingbird 700 series fish finder and soon I was receiving offers. They started out at $600 plus ended up getting it for 390 right after Christmas you'll get a lot of offers from other places other than Amazon and Walmart. This works with just about everything you order online.
[signature]
That is some great information! I will now make the longest wish list in hopes for great deals! Thanks everyone!
[signature]
Aqua vu 760c worth every penny. 100ft of cord used it at fish lake last year thru the ice, was in 90ft and could see 4-5ft surprisingly there was more light that deep than I would have thought. Fun to watch the lakers swim by and check your jig out.
[signature]
That is my dream! to go to fish lake and watch and catch lake trout! That camera is sweet but I don't think my wife will let me spend that much on a camera, so if anyone know a trick or 2 to convense a wife into letting you buy a fish camera by all means don't hold back! Lets hear them lol
[signature]
Put a little money away each check an then tell her it your mad money. Works for me. Also helps to throw a little cash her way too.[Wink]
[signature]