Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEAR LAKE PERHAPS???
After seeing BLFGs report I was thinking of making another run!!! I know that lake tends to shut down for a little while post cisco run. so Im on the fence.. It sure has been fun this year both on the ice and from a boat!!

CHECK OUT THIS SHORT RECAP VIDEO OF BIG BLUE!!!!!
https://youtu.be/V7QrUA1GeO0
[signature]
Get off the fence and let's go! Evening run tomorrow
[signature]
You should go. The weather looks good. The fishing was slow on Monday out by the rockpile, but it could be good now. And by the way the Bear lake "catching" report was not the norm out there on the lake. Most guys are having a little less success. I know every group I talked to had not even caught one Mac or cutthroat per person on Monday when I went. You should still go though, fishing for big pigs is always a gamble.
[signature]
Alright let's go
[signature]
Wife and I fished there yesterday. (tuesday) Super foggy most of the day. Fishing was still really slow. Had a few lookers but not very aggressive. Finally caught a few around noon that were really aggressive.
[signature]
Thick enough ice for a 4 wheeler?
[signature]
Yes provided you stay away from vents. They had sleds out there last Friday without issues. Good luck. J
[signature]
chugg and I are going to go try are luck! let ya know how it goes
[signature]
There are some open water parts out there where the ice has shifted leaving long seams of open water. Dont go out there with some kind of machine thinking its all solid, cause its not....
[signature]
Nice report my friend.Look a little cold but always a good time.
[signature]