Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard
[inline 2099.JPG]fishing has been going well, walleye, crappie and wipers
these walleye were from last sun, also did well on wipers and crappie from shore. have been getting limits on walleye in a couple hours before rec boaters arrive........biggest 27.5 and 26 week ago.............
[signature]
What did you catch your eyes on? if you don't mind telling.
Great Pics
[signature]
OH YA! When's the fish fry!YUM YUM!
Tell me your secrets PURTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON IT!LOL
Smiles Always!
MA
[signature]
im thinking about going you or anyone else know how the shore fishing is??? and some good spots
[signature]
Well looks like you been doing well,we dont want your honey hole but we would like some info on how your getting them to bite if you dont mind.

Thanks.

fnf[cool]
[signature]
Very nice! Seems like there's more walleye coming out of Willard this year than in the past years.

How much do you charge for a half morning on the water? I'd be interested in keeping you company anytime. [laugh]LOL

Are you bouncing, using side planners, both?
[signature]
sorry for the delayed post went to Idaho trout fishing,
in the summer i strictictly planner board with cranks, it by far is the most deadliest tatic to use really from ice off to ice on fish seem to be willing to hit a crank all the time, i was shown years ago how to do it by Tom Petingale a good friend of mine, just have to try and be exact as possible with lure depth, speed, time of day, location and distance from boards to fish, (TROLLERS BIBLE) with a little magic book like that it is easy to put eyes in the boat........PM me if you have any questions
P.S lets gi jerk some eyes one day................
[signature]