Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porcupine Reservoir Ice?
Anyone know if Porcupine is safe? I'm thinking of spending the weekend in Cache Valley. I'll let everyone know how it goes as long as i don't drown.
[signature]
Was up thre on Tues one guy was fishin,don't know the thickness but I'm guessing 3 inches.this warm weather who knows it's only been capped for about 10 days
[signature]
I was fishing it Tuesday .......4-6" of ice that day, soft edges , but I stuck around the dam, never went towards inlet
[signature]
Thanks for the report and update on the ice conditions.
[signature]
Thanks for the update. I really wanted to fish it this week but the weather kept me home. How was the road going up the dam?
[signature]
Road is bad, you'll need 4 wheel drive and an adventurous spirit
[signature]
I'm not sure I would ever try that road in the Winter without 4x4, I also have chains, just in case. I'm guessing there is a least a foot of snow up there and if the edges are soft, it sounds like the water level is rising too. Nice Cutt in your icon pic, is that new?
[signature]
Lots of snow on road, not too much on the ice, koke fishing was hot last weekend , durring the week not so hot.
The cutthroat pic was a while back
[signature]
The old icon picture was to old , so I put a recent one [Wink]
[signature]
How did u do on wed I was in the snow cat to the south of u if that was u when I was thre.
[signature]
Skunked, it was weird that day.... Yea I seen ya up there. Ya hear and see everything when your out there alone. LoL
[signature]