Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COLD BASSIN
It's been cold down here lately, but the water temps are still holding in the mid to upper 50's, so that means the bass are still loading up for winter! Had fun this last weekend, caught around 20. Hitting super aggressively and fighting hard! Couple around 3lbs, most around 2lbs...had one around 4lbs jump off at the boat. When you find them this time of year, you can really load up in a spot. Gonna get back out there this weekend... 

[Image: 20221105-090028.jpg]

[Image: 20221112-084745.jpg]

[Image: 20221112-113452.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20221112-134816-Gallery.jpg]
Way to go, looks like you had a great trip, those are some nice bass. I guess you are in Southern Utah?
Looks like the hollow of sand.
Nice fish, especially for the cold weather! Their color looks good, too! Is this slow presentation working along the bottom, or more aggressive?
Thank you for sharing your success with dudes like me that are living vicariously through the computer!
Haha, the hollow of sand...I like that. And yes, it is. They've been pretty aggressive and shallow still, so we are getting most of them on reaction baits. They should be slowing down here pretty soon once the water temps hit 50 or less...then we will have to slow it down (hate that). The bass of the hollow of sand are always on the bottom, just depends on how shallow the bottom is, which right now we've found them up to a couple feet deep off the shoreline all the way down to 40' on the bottom. Grass is key there.