Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDO Bites the Dust
Man I'm so bummed, my favorite program just called it quits... In Depth Outdoors just did their last show today... Man there goes my Sunday fishing fix... Don't know if many of you guys followed that program on YouTube, but it's been a great series, guess I'll have to dig back into the old archives  and watch them, I haven't missed a show in the last five years, been a great program for the ice addicts... even if it is a Mid-west program, they have a ton of great tips on how to do it... Anyway big thank you to those guys, they did a great job... Wishing them the best, but going to miss that program... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
I've fished with James Holst and some of the other guys on IDO. Great people. Wonder was James is going to do next. Tried to get him to come out the Utah and do some ice fishing/ kokanee fishing but closest he came was Cascade.
James' trip to Cascade was what got me started on the IDO watch, I wish he would have said what his future ventures were, he gave hints that was why they were closing shop, but didn't give any details...  Anyway that has been a great show to watch sorry to see it end... later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!