Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nascar
wow, I was going to come and see if anyone here liked Nascar, but seeing all these pools, it looks as if my question was answered for me! haha (btw: how do I join one of the pools?)

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the race in Homestead, FL at the end of the year? I've heard a few things about it, but nothing concrete, but I want to go to it I think. I've also heard about a few suuposedly amazing contests to get there for free, anyone come across them?
[signature]
Welcome to the boards flash, i ndont know much about the homestead race, what are you looking for, date andn time, ticket prices or something else? I think that that would be one of the best races of the year to go to where it is the last race of the season. Good luck on your uest of getting there.

Our little nascar pool is quite simple, pick 3 drivers who you think will place in the top ten, one who you think will place last and how many cautions and leadchanges. You get points for all of your correct picks. Its never to late to join up and campete with us, look foward to you joing up on the fun.
[signature]
thanks for the friendly welcome, and yeah, I was looking for like date and time, but you know, I figured that google is a useful tool and voila: [url "http://www.homesteadmiamispeedway.com/"]the official website![/url] haha all the information I needed! and yeah, it will be sweet since it's the last race of the year. I also found one of those contests things at [url "http://napa.fanamp.com/?L2878"]Napa's site[/url] -it;s called like the Fanniversary or something, i dunno, but you can win free tickets and accomodations for homestead, so im entered.

i think I'll defintely take a look at the pool, what's the next race that you're doing it for?
[signature]
We do the contest for the 26 regular season races, so there will be one put up this week sometime
[signature]
I really nailed that last one eh? [cool]
[signature]
It was a tough week for all, the most points was 10. AKU's position is safe for another week, lol
[signature]