Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Fort Lauderdale first week of April
Any suggestions on guides in the area. I will be traveling for business so won't be able to tote my gear. I've been lucky in the area before on the the kings, dolpins so would like to mix it up if possible, but given the short notice I am not going to be picky.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
ill try and find something im going to the pompano service station on monday and there always advertizein shtufff like that
[signature]
One of our BFT members is a Ft Lauderdale guide Mike. He's in the captains tournament. Capt Andy if I remember correctly. I'd Shoot him a PM. He does alot of big game, I bet he could work you in on his boat. [cool]
[signature]
Mike: You might try Dave Kostyo (Knotnancy) if you're looking for a quick tarpon or offshore trip. He's likely booked up, but you could contact him and see if theres a cancllation or something. I fished with him a year ago in the early season--on fish. He's not that far from Lauderdale.

I'm booked up, or I'd put you on a poon down here.
[signature]
You would be looking at about 2.5 hours to Ft Myers but if you have a day free give me a shout. I'd be happy to get you out for some bottom/wreck fishing.
[signature]
i might look you up captjoe lol i live in hollywood,fl right on the miami/broward line
[signature]
I'd be honored by your patronage, If we don't get a chance this year look me up at the Miami Boat Show next Year. I'm always looking to talk with a few friends while out there.
[signature]
very cool ill msg you when i get a week off lol
[signature]
I wish i was going in april! I will be there in may though. April is a prime month for offshore fishing. You picked a great time to go. There are a lot of guides and party boats in miami .As of Ft. lauderdale i dont know any. Stay away from haulover marina unless you want to look at the catches of the day. They treat you really bad there especially if you are a tourist. Fishing from shore you can go to newport pier they rent rods and sell tackle there and live bait. At least they did 2 years ago when i was there. You can catch cuda , snook,redfish,spanish mackerals,bluefish and small bonitos show up sometimes . Offshore it can be awesome!! ou can get into big school of bonitos and kingfish to keep you busy. Also the wrecks hold big muttons and amberjacks and groupers. They also have night fishing trips fom like 8-1 am they produce the same plus yellowtails and all kinds of snappers. Hope this helps.
[signature]