Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG RED!!!!!!!
The Big Red just kicked the Crimson Tide's @$$ !!!!! Man WHAT A NEW YEAR'S GIFT Good Job UTES!!
[signature]
[#ff4040][size 6]GO UTES! Awesome game! [laugh][laugh][sly][/size][/#ff4040]
[signature]
If you want to be claimed the best then you have to play and beat the best way to go Utes!!!! Finally now they will get the respect they have been looking for! I hope from now on they will schedule quality teams so they can play for a national championship.[Wink]
[signature]
It was a great game. They embarrased Alabama.

Forecast time. What will they end up ranked?

I say #2, and no, I don't think that's right.
[signature]
I agree! But probably not with the BCS.
[signature]
Unless its a blow out the UTES will probably be ranked #3 . BCS rules suck !!!!! Utah wont be in a BCS title game unless they schedule better teams to play or those BCS schools beat each other every week.
[signature]
YA BABY!!!!!!!

Love the Utes.

Sylvester and the whole D played INCREDIBLE.

Brian Johnson=flawless.

Stuck it to the big boys. Only Unbeaten in FBS
[signature]
I just read in the SL Trib that the BCS ranked them at #6 , What are those guys smoking???[mad][mad]
[signature]
BCS will probably rank them at 4 or 5. AP will likely get 2 or 3.
[signature]
Sitting on the 12th row of the Superdome was sweet. I wouldnt trade this experience for the world.
[signature]
It was great watching the Utes kick some Alabama tail, it must have been totally awesome being there in person. With all the trash talk the Alabama fans and coach was making it was sweet to see the shock on their face at the end of the first quarter, totally awesome win.
[signature]
[#6000bf]I didn't think the U was that good. They sure proved me [/#6000bf][#6000bf]wrong!! [/#6000bf]
[#6000bf][/#6000bf]
[#6000bf]I can't stand Nick Saban and the look on his face in the [/#6000bf][#6000bf]first quarter was priceless.[/#6000bf]
[#6000bf][/#6000bf]
[#6000bf]Alabama was out played and out coached!![/#6000bf]
[signature]
thats an old ranking from seasons end. that hasnt changed since they embarrassed byu. it wont change until after the fake championship game on thursday.
[signature]