Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHOULD GAYS BE ALLOWED IN THE MILITARY
Here is an question going out to all the men and women that have served their beloved country. Politicians are talking about opening the military to all sexual preference. How do you stand on allowing gays in the military.

I personally am totally against it. Something about a soldier sleeping right next you possibly looking at your ass, scares the crap out of me. An incident happened at my old squadron where a Marine was rapped by an other Marine when he got intoxicated and fell asleep. Needless to say that Marine was dishonorbly discharged from the Marine Corp.

My hometown was known to have gays meeting on Thursday nights at the Greenup Dam to due their nightly duties. A group of men put a stop to it by causing a stir called gay bashing, meaning they beat the crap out of them. Now, I know this still goes on in small towns and communities where cops turn a blind eye to it. I personally never participated in it, but learned how small towns police amongst theirselves.

What do you all think about having a open military, or do you think the current policy "don't ask, don't tell works".

[mad]
[signature]
Guess ill just come out and say it..

If they want to fight for this country.. Im all for it... cuz im sure as hell not gonna do it.

As for the raping you mentioned.. This happens all the time in places where there is nothing but men.. Stick 100 men in the desert w/o women for a long period of time and most likely some are going to start having homosexual tendencies. Same thing happens in prison...

Now When you get someone who cant control those urges.. You get might have incident of rape.

I think its kind of ignorant to assume that every gay man who wants to join the military is thinking/planning on raping you in your sleep.
[signature]
Military has to be strong and in command. How do you accomplish that? By removing your weakest links, so the platoon can accomplish the missions. Gays to me are the weakest links in the Military. Soldiers do not trust them, and will not take commands from a soldier that possible has an thing for them. Brilliant minds know how to build an army that will conquer all battles know matter what the casulties and cost will be.

[sly]
[signature]
Probably the most Sad thing is married men stray off to be with men. What could you possibly say to your spouse (honey I decided it was time for me to get some **** ). Wake up America, we need to get our priorites straight.

[cool]
[signature]
im active right now as alot of people on here know, and my brother is also..... in my own opinion i say no. even if it were legal to gain entrance regardless of your orientation, there would be so much hazing and harassment, that nothing would ever be accomplished. in my eyes there is nothing wrong with that type of lifestyle, so long as it is not forced upon me, same can be said for religon.... its someones choice to live their lives that way, i choose not to, but, i look over my shoulder enough, why would i want to look over my shoulder even more knowing there was some dude checking out my lovely lady lumps? again, all in my own personal opinion.
[signature]
Kochanut,

I totally agree with you on all parts. Big problem it could definately ruin someones reputation and career if they opened up about it or got caught. Semper Fi brother

Also, spying on ones right could also stir up the biggest mess you've see east of the Mississippi river especially from a nut.
[signature]
I guess you never heard of Axleander the Great. he was not naturaly orientated yet comcored the known world.

Dont ask, Dont tell works for me. "leave sleeping dogs lay" I would feal uncomfortable having to wory about another man checking me out in the shower.

As for non natural orientated personel operating in the army or navy or air force, they can do so with the best of naturaly orentated personel.

I hope in the future we wont hear any more bashing comments. on the rank of things of importance this topic ranks along side with just how hight you should let the grass grow before you cut it.

I hope the military and any orientation movement organizations can understand the wisdom of leaving at least this topic alone.

As it stands right now, there is no law stopping non naturaly orientated person from inlisting. It is unlawfull to ask the orientation of a person. Personel are placed in their positions accordingly to their skills and accomplishments.

how would you like your job or pay check determined by the size of the tomatos you can grow in the desert?

It is exactly this type of mentality that has us fighting in the middle east now, Do you realy want to start yet another war in this country? Deviding individuals of one nation under god for wich it stands? What happened to "Indivisible" ?

If I didnt know any better, It would be easy for me or any one to beleive that you are one of those extreemist trying to start a fight between me and my neighbor. [crazy]
[signature]
[quote davetclown]I guess you never heard of Axleander the Great. he was not naturaly orientated yet comcored the known world.

Dont ask, Dont tell works for me. "leave sleeping dogs lay" I would feal uncomfortable having to wory about another man checking me out in the shower.

As for non natural orientated personel operating in the army or navy or air force, they can do so with the best of naturaly orentated personel.

I hope in the future we wont hear any more bashing comments. on the rank of things of importance this topic ranks along side with just how hight you should let the grass grow before you cut it.

I hope the military and any orientation movement organizations can understand the wisdom of leaving at least this topic alone.

As it stands right now, there is no law stopping non naturaly orientated person from inlisting. It is unlawfull to ask the orientation of a person. Personel are placed in their positions accordingly to their skills and accomplishments.

how would you like your job or pay check determined by the size of the tomatos you can grow in the desert?

It is exactly this type of mentality that has us fighting in the middle east now, Do you realy want to start yet another war in this country? Deviding individuals of one nation under god for wich it stands? What happened to "Indivisible" ?

If I didnt know any better, It would be easy for me or any one to beleive that you are one of those extreemist trying to start a fight between me and my neighbor. [crazy][/quote]

Well put Dave.
[signature]