Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clean waters
I didn't answer this morning to be able to take the time to read the article.

It's a pure hit piece.

We don't know that evil, hating Republicans want to destroy the environment, want polluted water and air, etcetera.

But, what we do know is there's a plethora of fear mongering claims to win the votes of those who will believe it. The vote is over, so this is reactionary as a globalist owned liberal main stream media with narratives to delegitimatize President Donald John Trump for their nefarious agenda.

We don't know what responsible regulations will replace suspended regulations.

But, what we do know is that, with orders of magnitude of complexities, regulations and even entire agencies IRS, FCC, FBI, BATFE, FEC and a long list HAVE BEEN WEAPONIZED to advance disguised agendas and discriminate against conservatives who vote to keep our United States of America while allowing unfair advantage rule breaking of those who vote to "fundamentally change" (meaning to end) our United States of America and "make it more like the other nations of the world" thus reversing The Five Thousand Year Leap (title of a book we should all read).

All of the convoluted evil hidden in tall stacks of pages of complex legislations of eight years in the making would take years to unravel and repair.

But, people need to know they are safe to invest in creating businesses and jobs to economically thrive rather than speed to The Great Collapse. That's an important signal we're getting, so enterprise isn't delayed all those years and then stopped by The Great Collapse.

Expect regulations to exist that preclude pollution. Expect our own agencies to not be the major polluters like that toxic mine waste dumped into our rivers.

No one who has met me believes that I favor pollution.

These political weapons have been used to stop farmers from growing almonds ... (long list -- longer than I have time).
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
clean waters - by FatBiker - 01-23-2017, 02:15 AM
Re: [FatBiker] clean waters - by RonPaulFan - 01-24-2017, 07:15 PM
Re: [RonPaulFan] clean waters - by FatBiker - 01-24-2017, 10:20 PM
Re: [FatBiker] clean waters - by FishingLunatic - 01-25-2017, 07:51 AM
Re: [FishingLunatic] clean waters - by FatBiker - 01-25-2017, 02:06 PM
Re: [FatBiker] clean waters - by sinergy - 01-25-2017, 04:43 PM
Re: [FatBiker] clean waters - by sinergy - 01-24-2017, 08:08 PM
Re: [sinergy] clean waters - by doggonefishin - 01-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Re: [doggonefishin] clean waters - by RonPaulFan - 01-25-2017, 12:53 AM