Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clean waters
I really don't want to start trouble but FatBiker, I really can't believe you are saying thank the lord for a man like Donald Trump becoming president. As for the size of his inauguration...the fact he even brought that up show's his insecurity. As for the the photos being photoshopped...they were taken at a different time of day, when the crowds were dispersed. That being said you really should do some research and know that there were 3 million less attendee's than Obama's inauguration. It doesn't matter like I said before but that's the truth.

There is no reasonable proof that there were 3-5 million illegal votes. All fact check check sites call out his bullshit claim. What we do know is that Trump himself recently has admitted to having a relationship with Russia and that they interfered with the election.

What executive orders are you talking about? The one that temporarily increases jobs for people with no degrees who all they could do was work for a mining, coal, oil and gas or manufacturing companies but that will decrease our recreation access, and reduce employment opportunities for recent graduates like myself with his EPA hiring and funding freezes and federal funds freezes? The one where he in one day declared to go forward on a pipeline that at minimum should have been given much more thought and consideration beings as it's been halted?

You are right he did sign an anti-abortion executive order that you republican's can't live without.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
clean waters - by FatBiker - 01-23-2017, 02:15 AM
Re: [FatBiker] clean waters - by RonPaulFan - 01-24-2017, 07:15 PM
Re: [RonPaulFan] clean waters - by FatBiker - 01-24-2017, 10:20 PM
Re: [FatBiker] clean waters - by FishingLunatic - 01-25-2017, 07:51 AM
Re: [FishingLunatic] clean waters - by FatBiker - 01-25-2017, 02:06 PM
Re: [FatBiker] clean waters - by sinergy - 01-25-2017, 04:43 PM
Re: [FatBiker] clean waters - by sinergy - 01-24-2017, 08:08 PM
Re: [sinergy] clean waters - by doggonefishin - 01-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Re: [doggonefishin] clean waters - by RonPaulFan - 01-25-2017, 12:53 AM