Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Good Read (2and3)
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Let’s get real here Larry. It has been widely reported by many news sources (right & left) that Trumps estimate of 3 to 5 million illegal votes is an exaggeration. It has also been reported that about 6.4% of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S who voted in November added 834,381 net votes to Mrs. Clinton.

You find a documented report of just ONE person allegedly (it hasn’t been proved in court yet) casting an illegal vote for President Trump and you want me to abandon ship? Sorry; ain’t happening.

Does it really make you feel good when you can come up with essentially meaningless statistics that prove exactly nothing?

And oh, by the way, the Washington Post had this to say about the alleged voter fraud:
Quote:[#000000]Terri Lynn Rote, 56, was accused in late October of casting two ballots in the general election:[/#000000]
Accused in October for something she allegedly will do in November; how is that possible? And you really want me to take seriously anything the WP prints? Really? Come on Larry, you’re going to have to do way better than that.[/#][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."

Messages In This Thread
Another Good Read (2and3) - by FatBiker - 01-27-2017, 11:20 PM
Re: [FatBiker] Another Good Read (2and3) - by dubob - 01-29-2017, 04:19 PM
Re: [dubob] Another Good Read (2and3) - by Troll - 01-30-2017, 05:06 PM
Re: [Troll] Another Good Read (2and3) - by dubob - 01-31-2017, 02:11 AM