Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Good Read (2and3)
[quote FatBiker]Bob, you continue to question NY TIMES and Washington Posts credibility. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]You bet I do. Just like ALL the liberal drive-by media, they are in the tank for anything and/or anybody liberal and have no credibility.[/#800000][/font]

Times has one 119 Pulitzer Prizes and WaPo has won 47. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]So what? Winning a prize does not alter ones spots. You seem to think that somehow winning a Pulitzer makes the winner above reproach. Not hardly.[/#800000][/font]

Someday the Washington Times might be recognized for their journalism excellence with a Pulitzer. Maybe. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]And maybe pigs will fly someday. I could care less.[/#800000][/font]

The article in question was the original article you discounted based upon the date published was before the November election. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Once again I have no clue as to what you are referencing here.[/#800000][/font][/quote]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]You can discount the WT article all you want. It does not change the validity of the data presented in the article which were a result of groundbreaking research by political scientist [url "http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/jesse-richman/"]Jesse Richman[/url] of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, working with colleagues to produce the data on noncitizen voting. Just because it was reported by the WT does NOT make it any less valid.[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Look, you have admitted to being a liberal politically. I understand that and you have my deepest sympathy and condolences. You have shown through this thread and others that you will never change your political opinion on anything. While it is fun to see you struggle with the truth on here, it has become boring and I have way too much ice fishing to catch up on before the ice season comes to a close. So with that, I bid you adieu. [/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."

Messages In This Thread
Another Good Read (2and3) - by FatBiker - 01-27-2017, 11:20 PM
Re: [FatBiker] Another Good Read (2and3) - by dubob - 01-31-2017, 02:01 AM
Re: [dubob] Another Good Read (2and3) - by Troll - 01-30-2017, 05:06 PM
Re: [Troll] Another Good Read (2and3) - by dubob - 01-31-2017, 02:11 AM