Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starvation Slammin' 9-26,27-17
Typical thorough report my friend. One minor correction, we fished Tuesday and Wednesday. We old timers sometimes lose track of time, don't we? It was very good to be out on the water with you again, always a good time. I only stayed until 3:00 p.m. and then headed back to Price. I tried my spot above the bridge and had no luck at all for over an hour of effort. I fished for about 90 minutes when I headed back to our "semi-pattern".

I went back to Rabbit Gulch and fished in the same general area we fished Tuesday afternoon. I got a few nice perch (11 inches) and 3 more walleye. I have included a few photos from our trip, including the desired close-up of our feathered friend from this cold morning. There's a photo showing you actually IN a boat holding one of your Starvation Steelhead. The last photo is of the fish I caught after you headed out.

One surprise occurred when I cleaned the fish. Both of the perch had 3 inch crayfish in their stomachs. The walleye all had empty stomachs.

We will definitely do it again.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Starvation Slammin' 9-26,27-17 - by TubeDude - 09-27-2017, 10:33 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Starvation Slammin' 9-26,27-17 - by TopH2O - 09-28-2017, 02:21 AM