Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can we get more people to keep a limit of laker pups?
[quote betterthanwork]I just want to make sure that i am understanding the regulations correctly. If i make a weekend trip up there with my wife and 4 kids, does that mean that I can keep 48 Lakers?[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Yes.

Provided everybody 12 years old and older (Utah resident)/14 years old and older (Wyoming resident) have a valid fishing license from one state and a reciprocal fishing permit from the other state if you intend to fish both sides of the state line. And only one Lake Trout per person can be over 28" - so you could keep 6 over 28".

The reciprocal permit would be required for all 14 years old and over Utah license holders. And if you were from Wyoming and were 12 or 13 years old, you wouldn't need a license to fish the Wyoming side, but you would need a reciprocal permit to fish the Utah side. At least, that is what I interpret from reading the rules from both states. WARNING: I've been wrong before on interpreting rules. [Wink]

Just go and have a great time with your family. [Smile] [/#][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."

Messages In This Thread
Re: [betterthanwork] how can we get more people to keep a limit of laker pups? - by dubob - 03-24-2018, 02:13 PM