Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linclon Beach closure
So... fished Lincoln today with Catcarsen and introduced him to some of the career opportunities for criminals. No other boats there when we arrived at 5:30... three trailers in the parking lot when we returned. Not much sign of the green/blue goo as we left the channel and headed out to Bird Island. Fishing was good. We caught a bunch, three that were close to 27 inches.

I kinda expected a citation or a nasty warning note on my truck when we returned but not so. Still hoping the "closed" signs are for CYA only with no heavy-handed enforcement. I can't imagine the powers that be would remove the signs or notify the media when the water is no longer a 'health risk." My guess is the signs will still be there this winter.

Water level is dropping fast, less than 3 feet in the channel so gotta fish while we still have enough water to launch.

Anyway, I plan to continue my life of crime by fishing Lincoln as long as I can remain free.

Fish on.

BLK

Oh, the bottom picture... Catcarsen is the one on the right.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Linclon Beach closure - by Boatloadakids - 06-29-2018, 11:03 PM
Re: [Boatloadakids] Linclon Beach closure - by Boatloadakids - 07-02-2018, 06:09 PM