Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Cat Contest Comments Post
What's your guess??

So... as I sit and stare out the window at falling snow, ravaged by the cravings of cataholicism, I ponder this years contest. Who will walk off with the top cat? Will the north prevail again or will the south rise from the depths of two years of defeat?

Here’s my guess: I see Ahi being very tough to beat as he seems to have the bigguns’ dialed in. Also, there are some tough catters on the north team who have been rather quiet for the past couple of years. Tough competition up that way.

For the south, the top catter appears to be Ice-Sled but he has some pretty good back up catters to help the south hit a new high. We have a good supply of new participants in the south and among them probably lies a supper-catter. Time will tell. Best of all for the south is that it appears we will have enough water so get us through the entire contest. Yeah!!

If memory serves, the top cat since the annual contest began is a 33 incher?? I believe this year will produce the first cat over 35 inches; lots of participants, good water levels, and an abundance of cataholics, with good weather not too far away.

So what’s your guess for top catter and biggest fish his year??

Best of luck to all and lets have some fun!

BLK
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
2019 Cat Contest Comments Post - by SkunkedAgain - 02-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Re: [gaardvark] 2019 Cat Contest Comments Post - by Boatloadakids - 03-07-2019, 08:57 PM