Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New boat and Lincoln Beach
Ahright! Glad to hear you have it rigged and sea worthy. Was at Lincoln today and surprised you were not out too. Good fishin' today, 2 at 28 and one half inch bumper at 28 1/2. Carplettes were the top menu item today with fligged chubs coming in second.

Glad to hear about your new ride... you'll like it. Sounds like it is the exact same boat I have but with a 90 hp instead of a 75. You will like the extra horses. Not much to learn about the Tracker, pretty simple to operate. By far the most critical item to locate is the brake, when you have it mastered you are good to go.

I was ready to back off for a couple days for the hot holiday week coming up but decided to give it one more go tomorrow to see if I can find something respectable for a score bump. I'll be there at about 6:30 and plan to stay until the sun drives me off. Nothing better than watching daylight creep over the mountains and ooze down the canyons and out over the valley. I never tire of watching it.

We will connect soon and compare some notes and how tos. Congrats again on the new boat. Use it! Often!

Lynn
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
New boat and Lincoln Beach - by catchinon - 08-28-2019, 04:37 PM
Re: [catchinon] New boat and Lincoln Beach - by Boatloadakids - 08-28-2019, 06:19 PM