Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Provo Harbor cat report 9/3/19
Didn't get out to practice, even on dry land. I've been thinking about adding something to my Tongue (trailer, not my own) that will help me climb in and out: steps, pedestal, ladder, etc. [P.S. Getting my spare mounted in the right place might help, too.] I'll be busy doing career-oriented workshops the next three days [crazy] but Mooseman is going out with me next week and I should get plenty of practice then. And by then I'll have my checklists together and that other stuff I need on board.

About that picture. Yes, I have a ruddy complexion to start with, but my face never seems to tan like my "farmer tan" arms do. But I forgot to get my hat out of the pickup so the top of my head looks like the color of the life vest. Two things to add on board: spare hat and sunscreen. Live and learn.

No apologies needed about the time we took for my lessons; that was the main thing to do anyway. The fish were a bonus. Hope your arm has recovered from cranking the boat up onto the trailer [blush]. Getting some guides is a high priority now.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Messages In This Thread
Provo Harbor cat report 9/3/19 - by catchinon - 09-04-2019, 12:49 PM
Re: [Fishhound] Provo Harbor cat report 9/3/19 - by catchinon - 09-05-2019, 12:31 AM