Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Strawberry Winter Rendezvous Saturday 2/5
(01-31-2022, 03:24 AM)doitall5000 Wrote: One thing I noticed last Friday was  everyone being shuttled out on snowmobile were going straight to one spot. At least 1 mile out. Headed kind of east south east. There is a reason for that I'm sure.

(01-30-2022, 10:51 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote: Who wants to get together next Saturday 2/5 at Strawberry? We can meet at the base of the ramp at 6:30am and head a mile or more east out into the lake and set up spread out camps and keep each other updated with what’s working and if any schools of Kokes come through. We can also catch up and show off any tech, toys and gear that others may want to check out if your interested respond to this string. Conditions for 4 wheelers, SxS and snowmobiles and walking is awesome this year, if your bringing a machine and have an extra seat for those without, we could pair people up on this string. Who’s up for it?

6:30 might be early. It's not sunup till 7:30.

My thought is arrive around 6:30 unload meet up in the parking lot and head out from the ramp around 7 in the twilight then fishing around 7:30 after setting up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strawberry Winter Rendezvous Saturday 2/5 - by obifishkenobi - 01-31-2022, 04:29 AM